Burgers are favorite for many but most of the times end up getting at restaurants only. But when you make it at home with fresh ingredients the meat patties are moist , flavorful , addictive and so simple to make that we will definitely start making it frequently .
Lettuce leaves -4
oil -1 tbsp
onion -1 sliced
Minced lean meat -300 g
salt - to taste
Pepper -to taste
Chili powder -1/2 tsp
Garlic powder -1 tsp
onion powder -11/2 tsp
For Burger Spread:
Mayonnaise -3 tbsp
Barbecue sauce -1 tbsp
- Blend all the ingredients listed in for patties for a few seconds.
- Transfer it into a bowl and divide it into 4 equal parts
- Pat into nice circular patties.
- Grill the patties .Cook for 10-12 minutes on one side until browned. Flip to other side and cook until well done. It takes approximately 20-25 minutes. You can alternately fry in oil too.
- Remove the patties.
- Mix mayonnaise and barbecue sauce in a bowl .Burger spread is ready.If you wish to make homemade mayonnaise click the link
- In a fry pan Saute onions in a tbsp of oil on a low flame until caramelised.
- Cut the burger bun into halves and slightly toast it on a tawa
- Spread the burger spread over a halved burger bun .
- Place lettuce leaves, 2 sliced tomatoes, lamb patties, caramelized onion and top it with the other bun.
- Serve hot!!
FOR VIDEO LINK
Post a Comment