A plate with a paneer harissa steak with mashed potatoes and sautéed veggies on the side, is not only delicious but is a complete meal .
Paneer - 300 g cut into steak
For Harissa Sauce
Red bell pepper-1
Red chili -8-10
Garlic cloves -3
ajwain /omam/caraway seeds-1/2 tsp
coriander seeds-1 tsp
cumin seeds -1tsp
lemon juice -1 tsp
salt- to taste
brown sugar -1 tsp
For mashed Potatoes:
Potato -1 large
Cream -2 tbsp
melted butter -2 tbsp
milk -1-2 tbsp
salt- to taste
Pepper- to taste
For Sauteed veggies
Onion -1/2 sliced
Mushroom -5-7 sliced
Yellow bell pepper -1/2 sliced
Carrot -1 cut into juliene
salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
mixed herbs-1/4 tsp
olive oil -1 tbsp
To make Harissa sauce
- Soak red chilies in hot water for a while
- Pierce the red bell pepper to a skewer and hold the skewer on fire and roast the red bell pepper evenly on all sides.
- Once done, take off from the skewer and peel off the charred skin and cube the red bell pepper.
- Dry roast ajwain, coriander seeds and cumin seeds until nice aroma comes off.
- Transfer it into a blender and add drained red chilies, garlic cloves, cubed red bell pepper, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice and blend it well into a saucy consistency
- you can refrigerate it for up to a week and use as marinades or dips.
- Marinade Paneer steaks with harissa sauce (approx 4 tsp) for at least 30 minutes
- On a grill , grill the Paneer steaks for 2 minutes until nice golden
Mashed Potatoes :
- In a pot cook 1 large potato (peeled and cubed) in 1 cup of water covered until it turns so soft.
- Mash the potato finely with a masher.
- Add cream and melted butter , adequate salt, pepper and whisk it well
- Slowly add milk little by little , whisking simultaneously until the potatoes turn to a creamy texture.
- Mashed potatoes is ready
- In a pan add oil , and sliced onions
- Saute for few seconds , add mushrooms, bell peppers and carrots pne by one
- Saute for 1-2 minute
- Add adequate salt, pepper or chili flakes and mixed herbs
- Saute for another 2 minutes so that the veggies are cooked in a crunchy consistency.
- On a plate, place the grilled paneer harissa and serve a scoop of mashed potatoes and adequate sauteed veggies
- Serve this delicious meal and enjoy Eating!!
FOR YOUTUBE LINK
人材 紹介 IT
Hello people! Are you looking for profitable franchise business in India? Checkout for more details: best franchise in india Thanks for comment opportunity. You have a great blog by the way.ReplyDelete
Extraordinary blog went amazed with the content that they have developed in a very descriptive manner. This type of content surely ensures the participants to explore themselves. Hope you deliver the same near the future as well. Gratitude to the blogger for the efforts.ReplyDelete
bean to cubes
Thanks For Sharing Such an informatove post, Good work and great Stuff. If you are looking forward to an experience of having a scrumptious lunch or dinner VisitReplyDelete
Best Restaurant In Auckland
Best Restaurant In Takapuna
Best Restaurant In North Shore
Thanks for this information, it was really helpful. Can I getReplyDelete
Paneer Steak with Tossed Vegetables recipe!
Oh, you made the topic so so appealing. The paneer harissa steak looks super delicious and alluring. Thank you very much for mentioning the whole preparation process including ingredients. My browsing intention was to dive into some resources related to Saavi Australia that can make the most beautiful and efficient way for your customers and sales reps to place orders. By using their ordering and delivery automation platform, they make it super easy for both you and your customers! Give your customers and sales reps all the answers they need to immediately place orders. But it was incredibly an awesome read through.ReplyDelete