Drumstick soup is a easy soup that can be made under 10 minutes. It is healthy and very tasty.
Garlic cloves -3
Cumin powder -1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Pepper -to taste
- crush shallots and garlic in a mortar pestle
- In a pressure cooker , add 2 cups of water.
- Put in crushed shallots and garlic
- Then add in tomatoes, roughly chopped carrot, cut drumsticks one by one.
- Sprinkle adequate salt, turmeric and cumin powder.
- Pressure cook for 3- 4 whistles
- Once the pressure goes off ,open and strain the soup stock.
- Mash it thoroughly with a potato masher.
- Simultaneously, heat a cup of water and pour over again on the strainer.
- Again mash it thoroughly.
- Add in needed salt and pepper.
- Serve hot!!!
FOR VIDEO LINK CLICK
Post a Comment