BREAKFAST PLATTER ||KIDS COOKING
Kids can easily make a healthy breakfast in the morning and here is a platter that kids cooked all by themselves.
Cocoa powder-1/2 tbsp
brown sugar-1 tbsp
milk -1/4 cup
water -1 cup
- In a pot warm a cup of water and add rolled oats and whisk it.
- To the oats add cocoa powder, brown sugar and cook well.
- Once cooked add milk to it.
- Serve topped with walnuts/chocochips
Open Egg Toast:
Toasted bread -2
Mayonnaise- as needed
Lettuce leaves -2
salt- to taste
pepper- to taste
- To a skillet add the butter, once the butter melts add 2 eggs to it.
- Mix it over the stove,and add salt and pepper to taste.
- On a toasted bread , place a lettuce, egg cooked and top it up with mayonnaise.
- Serve the open egg toast!!
Nendram bananas -2
- Nendram bananas is a special variety of banana that's grown in kerala and is super healthy with lots of nutrients.
- Steam the nendram bananas in a steamer or on idli pot for 10 minutes.
- Once steamed, scoop out the fruit ,eat and enjoy!!
FOR VIDEO LINK:
Post a Comment