BREAKFAST PLATTER WITH OATS
Oats Soft Tacos
oats flour -1 cup
oil -1 tbsp
Water -1 cup
salt - as needed
onion -1/2 finely chopped
tomato -1 finely chopped
cooked chickpeas -1/2 cup
Green bell pepper -1/2 finely chopped
green chili -1 finely chopped
cilantro - 1 tbsp finely chopped
lemon juice -2 tsp
salt -to taste
pepper - to taste
Shredded cheese -as needed
- Boil a cup of water with adequate salt and oil , switch off the flame .
- Immediately add in oats flour (Grind a cup of rolled oats in a blender to get a cup of oats) , mix it without any lumps.Cover it with a lid and rest it for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile in a bowl , mix chopped onions,tomatoes, bell pepper,green chili,cooked chickpeas,salt, pepper, lemon juice.Stuffing is ready.
- After ten minutes knead the oats mixture into a smooth pliable dough.
- Divide them into even sized balls
- Dust the balls and roll it into circles.
- In a hot tawa, add the rolled oats circles and cook on both sides until well done.
- Take the cooked oats tacos and place the prepared stuffing, top it up with the cheese and cover it.
- Serve the Oats Soft Tacos
oats -1/2 cup
Wheat flour -1/2 cup
Baking powder-3/4 tsp
milk -1/4 cup
jaggery -2 tbsp
cinnamon powder-1/4 tsp
carrot -1 shredded
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients, oats, wheat flour, jaggery, baking powder, cinnamon powder very well.
- Also in another bowl mix the wet ingredients, egg, butter and milk well blended.
- Then add in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl , mixing it with out any lumps.If needed add an extra tablespoon of milk for right consistency.
- Preheat your oven to 180 C
- Grease in your muffin pan add pour the batter into each mould.
- Top it up with shredded carrot and walnut fora nice color and crunch.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes until done.
- Oats muffins is ready to serve.
OATS CHOCO MILK:
Oats -1/2 cup
Cocoa powder- 1 tbsp
Jaggery /Sugar -2 tbsp
- Soak 1/2 cup of oats in 1 cup of water for at least 20 minutes.
- Transfer it into a jar and blend it in a blender adding another cup of water..
- Sieve it through a cheese cloth and oat milk is ready.
- To it mix cocoa powder and jaggery.
- Oats Choco milk is ready to serve
Hello! Noticed you've posted such informative and helpful post, thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
such a nice information.
keep sharing all places picture's.
visit my website
Welcome to my site
Best Satta Matka Chart Site.
this is very good. i like it . but we provide you restaurant.if you want more information you can visit siteReplyDelete
I accept there are numerous more pleasurable open doors ahead for people that took a gander at your site.ReplyDelete
ISO 22000 Certification Kuwait
Very nice post. Looking fore more blog link this. Keep updated.ReplyDelete
Food n Fashion
Its really a nice post and Looking for more blogs like this.ReplyDelete
ivr service provider
toll free number service provider
click2call service provider
International toll free number
virtual number service provider
Outbound Calling Solutions
bulk sms services
Very good & informative knowledge it really help us. Free Food DeliveryReplyDelete