Chicken Paneer MasalaChicken is mass favorite for any non veg lovers and paneer is a mass favorite for many veg lovers .Just imagine a simple yet delicious masala made with both chicken and paneer.Now who would say no to this yummilicious curry.
Ingredients:Chicken -1/4 kg
paneer -150 g
tomato -2 finely chopped
salt -to taste
chili powder -1/2 tsp
turmeric -1/4 tsp
sugar -1/4 tsp
tomato ketchup -1 tbsp
oil -1 1/2 tbsp
To grind:Onion -1 cubed
green chili -2-3
garlic clove -3
ginger -3 clove size
Preparation time:10 min
Cooking time :25 min
- In blender grind ingredients listed to grind into a fine paste.
- In a pan heat a tbsp of oil and add the ground onion paste .Fry until it turns nice golden and oil starts oozing out.
- Then add the chopped tomato and saute until mushy.
- Add in the salt,chili powder,and turmeric.Cook until oil oozes out.
- Then add the tomato ketchup and sugar.Mix well and cook for few seconds.
- Add the chicken and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Then pour adequate water to thin out the masala and cook .
- Simultaneously in another pan saute paneer in oil until it turns soft and tender.
- When chicken is almost done add the sauteed paneer to it and cook until chicken is completely done.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with Rice/Naan/Chapathi/Pulav
Post a Comment