Avocado bruschetta with balsamic reduction
Bruschetta is an Italian starter recipe that is made with grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with tomatoes,olive oil & basil.There are lot of variations with the toppings and here the toppings is made with avocado,tomato,olive oil and basil.
For grilling bread:french baguette -1 loaf
olive oil -1 tbsp
Tomato -3 finely choppedbasil -21/2 tbsp finely chopped
avocado - 2
olive oil -2 tbsp
salt -to taste
pepper powder -to taste
For balsamic reduction:
Fourleaf balsamic vinegar-1/2 cupbrown sugar -2 tbsp
Preparation time:10 min
Cooking Time :10 min
- Peel the skin off ,deseed and cut the avocado into cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients listed under For Topping in a mixing bowl and rest for at least 20 minute.
- In a pan cook four leaf balsamic vinegar and brown sugar and reduce it into half.Set aside and cool.
- Cut the baguette into slices.Drizzle olive oil and arrange in a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 350 f and cook for 8-10 minute until golden.
- Remove and rub the sliced garlic over the top of each slice.
- Now serve the grilled bread topped with Avocado mixture and glaze with a spoon of balsamic reduction
My all time favourite..ReplyDelete