Mushroom sandwich is a lovely veggie sandwich filled withflavors of mushrooms onion,bell pepper, oregano,garlic and crunchiness of crushed peanuts and cheesy flavor from mozarella cheese
Wheat bread -16 slicesMushroom -300 g slice
onion -1 medium sliced
bell pepper -1 sliced
chopped garlic -2 tsp
salt -to taste
chili powder -1/2 tsp
dried oregano -1 tsp
cumin powder -1/2 tsp
pepper powder -1/2 tsp
crushed peanuts -2 tbsp
butter -1/2 tbsp
mozarella cheese -as per your need
Preparation time:5 min
Cooking Time :15 min
- In a pan melt butter and saute finely chopped garlic.
- Follow it with Sliced onions and saute until it urns golden.
- Now put in the sliced mushrooms.
- After a minute add chili powder,salt,oregano,cumin powder and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sliced bell pepper and saute until it turns tender.
- Finally sprinkle some pepper powder and crushed peanuts.
- Take a slice of bread and spread the cooked mushroom curry over on one side.
- Sprinkle some mozarella cheese over it as much as you wish to have.
- Top it up with another slice of bread.Mushroom sandwich is ready to be grilled.
- Repeat the same with all breads to make sandwiches.
- Heat the electric grill and cook on max for 2-3 minutes two at a time.You can change the timing according to your electric grill heat settings.
- Alternately you can use a griddle /Tawa and cook on both sides too until golden
- Mushroom sandwich is ready to serve
Post a Comment