Brinjal garlic pepper curry/kathirikkai poondu milagu kari
Any brinjal curry gets more tastier when few garlic cloves are infused into it and just imagine how this Brinjal garlic pepper curry would be filled with flavors.When you feel sick with cold/fever just give a try with combo of Rice,Rasam and brinjal garlic pepper curry .you will feel getting better.
IngredientsBrinjal -350 g
Garlic cloves -10 sliced
Onion -1 medium finely chopped
Salt -to taste
Turmeric - little
Coconut milk thick -1/2 cup
Curry leaves -5-6 leaves to garnish
sesame oil -1 tbsp
Garlic cloves -5Pepper corns - 11/2 tbsp
Cumin seeds -2 tsp
- Grind the ingredients given to ingredient into a paste adding adequate water.
- In a pan heat oil and add chopped onions and sliced garlic.Cook until it turns light golden.
- Add the cubed brinjal with desired salt and turmeric.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add the ground paste with little water and mix well.
- Cover and cook until brinjal is well done and soft.
- Now pour in the coconut milk and cook for another 3 minutes.
- garnish with chopped curry leaaves.
- Brinjal garlic pepper curry is ready to serve
Very nice! Adding of coconut milk is new to me. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete