Tofu paniyaram is a healthy snack with a combination of tofu with eggs and grated carrots.It is so soft and so easy to make it.
firm tofu -200 g
green chili -2
shredded ginger-1/4 tsp
cumin powder -pinch
salt -to taste
oil -as needed
Preparation time:10 min
Cooking time:10 min
- Drain Tofu and blend it in a mixer into a fine paste.
- Transfer it to a bowl.Add egg one by one and beat it thoroughly until it gets mixed well.
- Now add grated carrot,finely chopped shallots ,green chili ,cumin powder and shredded ginger.mix well.
- heat paniyaram pan add little oil into each mold.
- Pour the prepared tofu batter in each mold.
- when the lower ends get cooked turn it to the other side using a spatula and cook until the other side is also well done.
- Healthy snack is ready to serve.
What an interesting combination. It will be great if you can link this recipe with our party - http://a-kaleidoscopic-dream.blogspot.com/2014/06/woot-woot-its-friday-1.htmlReplyDelete