Ingredients:okra/vendakkai -300 g
onion -1 medium size
tomato - 1 sliced
oil - 1 tbsp
ginger garlic paste -1/2 tsp
mustard seeds - 1 tsp
urad dhal - 1 tsp
cumin seeds - 1 tsp
salt -to taste
chilli powder -1 tsp
coriander powder - 1 tsp
curry leaves - few
turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- Wash and cut okra into a inch size .
- In a hot oil temper mustard seeds ,urad dhal and cumin seeds,curry leaves.
- fry finely chopped onion to it until transparent
- follow it by ginger garlic paste.and add pinch of turmeric after raw smell goes off .
- slice the tomato and fry for few seconds
- add the chilli powder,coriander powder, and desired salt.add little water to it.
- add chopped okra and fry until it is well cooked.
- Serve as a side with Rice
Post a Comment