Nattu kozhi milagu varuval/country chicken pepper fry
onion -1 finely chopped
ginger garlic paste -1/2 tbsp+1/2 tsp
coriander powder -1/2 tsp
cumin powder -1/2 tsp
chili powder -1/2 tsp
pepper powder -3/4 tbsp
curry leaves -few
salt -to tasteoil -1 tbsp
- In a pressure cooker cook nattu kozhi/coutry chicken thighs marinated with 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, turmeric and litttle water for upto 4 whistles.
- In a pan heat oil and add green chilies and chopped curry leaves.
- fry finely chopped onions until transparent.
- add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- put pepper powder,and pinch of cumin powder and coriander powder and turmeric.
- When it gets cooked for a while add the pressure cooked nattu kozhi/country chicken along with the left over water in the cooker.(add extra water if needed)
- Cover and cook it on low turning now & then the chicken.When the masala coats the chicken thoroughly switch off and garnish with some more curry leaves.
- Serve as a side with Rice
Post a Comment