Meal maker fried rice
Basmathi Rice -11/2 cup
Soya chunks/Meal maker-1 cup
onion -1/2 cup finely chopped
Carrots -3 tbsp finely chopped
green beans -3 tbsp finely chopped
bell pepper -3 tbsp finely chopped
Cabbage shredded -1 cup
ginger paste -1/4 tsp
Soy sauce -11/2 tsp
salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
oil -3 tsp
- In a pot cook rice with 3 cups of water with adequate salt .
- In a pot boil water and cook soya chunks with little salt for 5 minutes.
- Then Drain and squeeze out water thoroughly.Grind in a blender to make soya keema
- In a pan heat very little oil and fry the soya keema with soy sauce ,ginger paste,salt and pepper until golden.
- In a big kadai heat oil and fry onion until translucent.
- Follow it with finely chopped carrot and green beans.
- After a minute add the bell pepper and shredded cabbage.
- When the cabbage turns translucent add in the soy sauce, salt, pepper and ajinomotto.Mix well.
- Add the fried soya keema to and mix well.
- Mix the cooked rice into it and fry for few more minutes.
- You can garnish with roasted cashews for additional flavor.
- Serve with any manchurian/Indo chinese gravies.
Post a Comment