Ingredients:Macaroni pasta -1/2 cup
celery stalk -1
broccoli -2-3 florets
green beans -1/4 cup
garlic cloves -2
onion -1/2 finely chopped
cream of chicken soup -1 can
salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
parmesan cheese -1/4 cup
bread crumbs -1/4 cup
olive oil -2 tsp
- Boil water and cook macaroni pasta according to package instructions.
- In a bowl mix parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together.
- In a pan heat oil and fry finely chopped garlic for a minute.
- Follow it with chopped onions and celery stalk
- Add in the sliced carrots, green beans and broccoli.
- Drizzle salt and pepper to it and cook until tender.
- Switch off the stove and add the macaroni pasta, zucchini and cream of chicken soup, little parmesan cheese .Mix well.
- Transfer it to a casserole dish & top it with the mixed cheese&crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and Bake for 1 hour or until the top ayer is browned.
- Vegetable Casserole is ready to serve.
Post a Comment