Virudhunagar Fish roast
IngredientsFish fillets - 450 g
Whole red chili -6-7
Cumin seeds -1/2 tbsp
Tamarind paste -11/2 -2 tsp
Salt -to taste
Turmeric -1/4 tsp
Oil -to shallow fry
- In a blender pulse red chillies and cumin seeds first finely
- Add the shallots ,turmeric, salt and turmeric to it .Blend it into a fine paste.
- Finally add the tamarind paste and pulse for few seconds.
- Marinade fish with the prepared paste for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oil for shallow frying and fry the fish on both sides until well roasted.
- Serve hot.
Post a Comment