Ingredients:mutton keema/minced meat -300g
aloo -150 g
onion -1 finely chopped
tomato -2 sliced
chopped ginger -1 tbsp
green chili -2
salt -to taste
garam masala -1/4 tsp
coriander cumin powder -2 tsp
oil -2 tsp
cilantro -to garnish
- In a pressure cooker heat oil and fry chopped ginger until the raw flavor goes off.
- Add the chopped onions and fry until transparent.
- follow it with minced meat .
- Add salt, chili powder, turmeric, garam masala.
- Mix well and after the meat changes its raw color. Add the tomato and peeled potato(Not necessary to chop it) to it.Add little water to it.
- Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.Once the pressure goes off open the lid lightly mash the potato into cubes with a spatula.
- Switch on the stove add the coriander cumin powder,green chillies and cilantro and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with Rice/dosa/chapathi/paratha.
Post a Comment