Mushroom thokku/Kaalan Thokku
Ingredients:mushroom/kaalan -300 g
mustard seeds -1/4 tsp
urad dhal/split black gram-1/2 tsp
cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
sambar powder - 1tsp
chili powder -1/2 tsp
salt - to taste
oil -2 tbsp
- In a pan heat oil and allow mustard seeds to splutter.Also temper with urad dhal, cumin seeds.
- Add ginger garlic paste and turmeric.Fry until the ginger garlic paste loses its raw flavor.Add finely chopped onions into it.
- When it turns transparent add the finely chopped tomatoes,salt,chili powder and sambar powder.
- Cook until oil oozes out.
- Add the mushrooms to it and cover it with lid.let mushroom cook in its own water .
- cook until oil oozes out.
- Serve with Rice.
Post a Comment