Quinoa vegetable soup
Quinoa -1/4 cup
onions -3 tbsp finely chopped
carrots -1/4 cup finely chopped
green beans -1/4 cup finely chopped
sweet corn -1/4 cup finely chopped
spring onions -1/4 cup finely chopped
chicken stock -2 1/4 cups
salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
butter -1/4 tbsp
- In a pan heat butter and fry chopped garlic.
- Add the onions to it and saute for few seconds.
- Add in the chopped veggies and spring onions.
- Saute it and sprinkle it with desired salt and pepper.
- Add the quinoa mix well and add the chicken stock to it(alternately you can add vegetable stock too).
- cover and cook until quinoa is well done.
- serve hot.
Post a Comment