for dough:Wheat flour-11/2 cup
oil -11/2 tsp
salt -to taste
water -3/4 cup
for stuffing:oil -1/2 tsp
mutton keema/ground lamb -400 g
onion -3/4 cup finely chopped
tomato -1 tbsp finely chopped
ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
coriander powder -11/2 tsp
cumin powder - 3/4 tsp
garam masala -1/4 tsp
turmeric -1/8 tsp
For the dough
- Knead wheat flour with desired salt by adding warm water into a soft dough.
- Coat the dough with a tsp of oil and cover it with a damp cloth for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes make it into equal sized paratha balls
For the stuffing:
- In the pan heat oil and temper with cumin seeds.
- fry onions until transparent .add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Put the mutton keema/ground lamb and add salt,turmeric,coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala & chilli powder.
- sprinkle a little cilantro.
- Mix well and cook until the keema loses its moisture completely.allow it to cool off and grind it in a blender for few seconds. keema stuffing is ready.
- Make the keema into balls as size of the paratha balls
For making paratha
- Dust the paratha ball in little flour.
- Roll it into a small circle.
- place the prepared keema stuffing ball at the center. fold it carefully.
- Dust the ball again and roll it into a thin circle.(do not press so hard give a gentle press rolling evenly so that stuffing does not come out)
Post a Comment