Grilled cauliflower pesto
IngredientsCauliflower florets -450g
Basilwalnut pesto -3 tbsp
Salt -to taste
Pepper -to taste
- Check the link below to know how to make basil walnut pesto
- In a pot boil water and blanch the cauliflower florets for 2 minutes.
- Drain it and immediately rinse in cold water to prevent further cooking.
- Marinade it with basil walnut pesto, salt and pepper.keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- In a electric grill spray little non stick spray .Grill the cauliflower for 4 minutes on max.alternately you can also cook on a tawa turning both sides drizzling little oil too.
- Serve as a appetizer.
Post a Comment