Prawns in chutney masala
small onion -100 g
curry leaves -few
fennel seeds -1/4 tsp
coriander powder -1 1/2 tsp
cumin powder -3/4 tsp
chilli powder -1-11/2 tsp
turmeric -1/4 tsp
salt -to taste
coconut chutney -3/4 cup
oil -1 tbsp
- In a kadai heat oil and temper fennel seeds.
- Fry chopped small onions and curry leaves until transparent.
- Add in the coriander powder ,cumin powder, chili powder, turmeric and mix well.
- Pour the coconut chutney to it and cook until the masala oozes out oil.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until mushy.
- Add desired salt and water as per your desired consistency.
- When the water starts boiling add the cleaned and deveined prawns to it .cook for another 3-4 minutes until the prawns are well done.
- Serve with Rice/chapathi/dosa
Post a Comment