Ingredients:dosa batter -3-4 cups
onion -1/2 finely chopped
oil -as needed
mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
chana dhal/bengal gram -1 tsp
coconut - 2tbsp chopped/grated
urad dhal/split black gram-1/2 tsp
curry leaves -few finely chopped
cilantro -finely chopped
green chillies -2
carrot -1 shredded
salt -to taste
- In a pan heat oil and allow mustard seeds to splutter.
- Temper with urad dhal, chana dhal , curry leaves and green chillies.
- Add the finely chopped onions and fry until transparent.
- Add in the shredded carrot, chopped coconut and desired salt.Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour this into the dosa batter and mix well. Paniyaram batter is ready.
- Heat the paniyaram pan and pour few drops of oil in each mold.
- fill the mold with the paniyaram batter.
- Turn to the other side with a skewer when lower part turns golden.
- Cook until crisp on the other side.
- Serve with chutney of your choice.
Post a Comment