Microwave carrot halwa
Carrot cut into sticks - 2 cups
milk -1/2 cup
sugar -1/2 cup
ghee -2 tbsp
cardamom powder -pinch
cashews & raisins -few
- In a microwave safe bowl add carrots and milk and cook on high for 7 minutes.
- allow it to cool off and blend it in a mixer until smooth.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat 1 tbsp of ghee for 30 seconds.
- add cashew and cook for 1 minute or until golden.Remove the cashews and keep it aside.
- Add raisins to it and set for 30 -40 seconds until the raisins just puff up.Remove and keep it aside.
- Now Pour the ground carrot puree and microwave for 5 minutes stirring every one minute.
- Now add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Again set microwave for 6 minutes and stir every 1 minute
- Garnish with fried cashews and raisins.
Serve as a dessert
very useful really good information thanks for posting such a good information it will hepls the people a lot keep it up , Regards,ReplyDelete