Fish Pepper Fry
Ingredients:Fish - 400 g
onion -11/2 cup finely chopped
ginger garlic paste -1/2 tbsp
coriander powder -1/2 tbsp
cumin powder -1/2 tbsp
pepper powder -1/2 tbsp
dried curry leaves powder-1/2 tbsp
fennel seeds -1/4 tsp
whole red chillies -5
salt -to taste
turmeric -1/4 tsp
oil -1 tbsp.
- In a pan heat oil and temper with fennel seeds and red chilies. Add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- Add chopped onion and fry until golden.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, turmeric and pepper powder.
- Mix well and add the cubed fish(without bones) to it.
- Stir well and cover with a lid.Let cook fish for 4 minutes.Open and fry for another few minutes until fish is well cooked and blends with masala.
- Serve as a side with Rice & Rasam/Fish Biriyani/ Chapathi
Post a Comment