rice -1 cup
milk -2 cups
yogurt -1 cup
oil -1 tsp
mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
urad dhal -1/2 tsp
ginger -1 tsp chopped
green chillies -1 tsp finely chopped
curry leaves -few
cilantro -finely chopped
- In a pressure cooker cook rice with 21/2 cup of water and required salt for 1 whistle.( the rice should be mushy to taste good. Increase water according to the rice variety you use)
- Once the pressure goes off add milk to it.Mix well and add yogurt to it.Stir well.
- In a pan heat oil and allow mustard seeds to splutter.
- Also add the remaining tempering ingredients i.e urad dhal,chopped ginger,chopped green chillies and curry leaves.
- Pour the tempering over rice.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Post a Comment