Cream of cauliflower soup
cauliflower -2 cups finely chopped
vegetable stock -21/2 cups
heavy whipping cream -2/3 cup
butter -1/2 tbsp
garlic cloves -2 finely chopped
onion -2 tbsp finely chopped
cilantro -to garnish
salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
- In a pan heat butter and fry garlic until the raw smell vanishes.
- Add in the chopped onion and fry until transparent. you can add a hint of nutmeg powder if you wish too.
- Pour the vegetable stock and desired salt into it
- When it starts boiling add in the finely chopped cauliflower and cook covered until the cauliflower is well done.
- Now blend it with a electric/hand blender until smooth.
- Pour in the heavy cream and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and pepper powder and
- serve warm
Post a Comment