Wheat -1 cup
banana -1 ripened
raisins - few finely chopped
sugar - 4-6 tbsp(as per your desired sweetened)
ghee - as needed
baking soda -pinch
- In a bowl take wheat flour,chopped raisins ,pinch of baking soda and sugar.Mix it well.
- mash the bananas in it and add desired water to make a thick batter.
- Heat the kuzhi paniyaram pan and melt ghee in it.
- Pour the batter into it using a ladle.
- Cook it until the bottom turns golden and turn to the other side.
- Cook it until the other side also turns golden
- Serve hot as a snack
Post a Comment