Our 500 th Post!!!
almonds -1 cup
sugar -11/2 cup
milk -2 cups
ghee -1/4 cup
saffron strands -few
- Soak almonds for at least 3 hours.
- Peel the skin off completely.Put it in a blender along with milk and blend into a paste(neither too fine nor too coarse)
- In a pan heat little ghee and pour the ground paste into it.
- After a minute add sugar .
- when it starts boiling add saffron strands.
- Keep stirring adding little ghee in between.
- Continue stirring until the stage when ghee oozes out and it reaches a consistency where it does not stick to the bottom of the pan and move along with the spatula.
- Grease a plate with ghee and pour the mixture and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Allow it cool for 20-25 minutes.When it is still warm make slices with a knife of desired shape.
- Once it completely cools down removes the slices and serve over a plate.
Post a Comment