Ingredients:Carrot - 1 cup cubed
potato - 1
cauliflower - 1 cup florets
Peas -3/4 cup
green beans -3/4 cup
ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp.
whole garam -to temper
onion -1 large
salt - to taste
coriander powder -11/2 tsp
For grinding:shredded coconut -1/2 cup
green chillies -4
mint leaves -few
fennel seeds -1/4 tsp
- In a blender grind the ingredients for grinding into a smooth paste adding little water.
- Clean ,peel and cut all vegetables.
- In a pan heat oil and temper with whole garam.
- Add onions and fry until transparent.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry until raw flavor goes off.
- Follow it with pureed tomatoes and mix well.
- Add the chopped vegetables and mix well
- Add salt, coriander powder and mix well
- Add little water and cover it with a lid until 75% done.
- Open the lid and add the ground paste.
- Cook until the vegetables are cooked well .
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with Rice/Paratha/Chapathi/Dosa
Post a Comment