Goat kidney stew
Goat kidney -450 g
small onions -150 g
ginger garlic paste -1/2 tbsp
coriander powder -1 tsp
cumin powder -1/2 tsp
chilli powder -3/4 tsp
coconut milk - 1/2 cup
oil -1 tbsp
salt - to taste
- Clean and cut goat kidney into halves
- In a pan heat oil and fry the sliced small onions .
- After it turns transparent add the ginger garlic paste and turmeric and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- Put coriander powder,cumin powder,salt and chilli powder.
- After a minute add coconut milk and 1/2 cup water.
- After 2 minutes add the goat kidney and mix well.
- Cover and cook in a low flame until the goat kidney gets cooked well.
- Serve over Rice
Post a Comment