Wheat paratha is a Indian layered bread made with wheat flour and can be served as breakfast/lunch/dinner with an accompaniment of our choice of veg/nonveg curries or Raithas
Ingredients:Wheat flour-2 cups
water -1 cup(more /less as needed)
salt - 3/4 tsp
oil - as needed
Cooking time :10 min
- In a large bowl mix wheat flour and salt together.
- Add luke warm water to it and knead it into a soft dough.
- Rest it for 20 minutes covered.
- Make it into equal sized balls.
- Take a ball and dust a little in wheat flour.
- Roll it into a small circle as in pic.
- Brush the top surface with oil
- Fold it into a semi circle.
- Brush the top surface with oil and fold it into a cone.
- Roll the paratha like in pic.
- Heat tawa and put the paratha on it.
- when it get brown spots flip onto other side.
- When the lower part get few brown spots flip to the other side.
- Rub little oil on the top the paratha starts to blow up .
- when it completely blows up turn to the other sides and cook for few seconds.
- Serve with Raitha/curry of your choice.
Post a Comment