Homemade herbal body wash
Green gram/pasipayaru - 250g
Bengal gram/kadalaiparupu -250g
Wild turmeric/kasturi manjal -100 g
White turmeric/poolankilangu -250 g
Dried Rose petals/roja ithal -100 g
- Remove any foreign particles from green gram and Bengal gram .
- In a blender grind each ingredient separately into a fine powder.(change the mixer blade accordingly as per your mixer product instructions for grinding hard particles)or you can give it to vendor for grinding in a machine.
- If you are giving to a private vendor make sure the machine is clean enough.
- The green gram and bengal gram acts as a natural cleanser and scrub.
- Turmeric acts as a natural antiseptic and also gives a nice aroma along with poolankilangu/white turmeric.
- Mix all the ground ingredients together well Store it in clean,dry air tight container and use it as a substitute of your regular soap.
- Get a refreshing bath with a home made herbal body wash.
Post a Comment