ginger garlic paste-1tsp
Chili powder -1 tsp
Coriander powder -11/2 tbsp
Fennel powder -1/2 tsp
Poppy seeds -1tsp
Cashew nuts -6-8
Coconut -1/2 cup(soak in hot water)
Bay leaves -2
Cinnamon sticks -1
Star anise -1
- In a blender grind the ingredients for grinding into a fine paste adding little water.
- In a pan heat oil and temper with whole garam .
- Add onion and fry until translucent.
- add ginger and garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- Now put coriander powder, chili powder, fennel powder to it and mix well.
- add chicken, and desired salt. Mix well and add water as needed after 2 minutes.
- When chicken is half cooked add the ground paste.
- cook until chicken is completely done.
- Serve with Rice/chapathi/idli/dosa/Paratha
Post a Comment