Radish kootu/mullangi kootu
toor dal -3tbsp
onion - 1 /2 medium sze finely chopped
curry leaves - few
sambar powder - 1 tsp
mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
uraddhal - 1/2 tsp
cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
green chillies - 2 -3
oil - 1 tbsp
salt - to taste.
- Soak toor dal in water for atleast 30 minutes.
- wash and peel the skin of the radish/mullangi and cut into cubes.
- In a pressure cooker cook radish and toor dal together with little water upto 1 whistle.
- In a pan heat oil and allow mustard seeds to splutter.
- Now temper with urad dal ,cumin seeds,curry leaves and green chillies.
- Fry onions until it turns transparent.
- now add salt and sambar powder.
- Pour it into the cooker and cook for few more minutes.
- Serve as a side with Rice.
Post a Comment