Beetroot Masala Curry
Oil -2 tbsp
Cumin seeds -1/4 tsp
Onion -1/2 (Chopped)
Salt - to taste
Coconut -4 tbsp
Sambar powder-1 tbsp
- Take and peel the beet and cut into the small pieces.
- Grind the ingredients under grind into a coarse powder.
- Heat the oil and temper with cumin seeds,then add onion.
- Cook until golden brown and add beetroot .Fry for 2 minutes then add some water.
- Cook 3/4th and add coarsely ground powder and salt.
- Mix well and cook for few minutes until fully done.
- Then serve with rice.
Post a Comment