Our 400th Post
Mango pulp -1cup
fresh whipping cream-1 cup
unflavored gelatin -1 packet .25 oz
sugar -1/2 cup
- In a big bowl add whipping cream and beat the cream until soft and fluffy.
- In a pot boil 4tbsp water and add gelatin to it
- mix well until it dissolves.
- Then add mango pulp (puree) and sugar and cook for 3 minutes.
- Take it off the stove and allow it to cool down
- Now take 2 tbsp. of the beaten whipped cream and slowly stir in to the cooled down mixture.(not on the stove)
- slowly pour in the mixture into the beaten cream simultaneously mixing it gently
- After it blends well pouring your favorite dessert bowl and wrap it with the plastic wrap
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve chill garnished with strawberry slices
Post a Comment