Chicken Alfredo pasta
Angel hair pasta - 200 g
chicken thin breasts - 6 boneless
salt - to taste
pepper - to taste
alfredo sauce -4-5 cups
olive oil -11/2 tbsp
- Marinade chicken with salt and pepper for 10 minutes
- Cook angel hair pasta as per directions in the box.
- In a pan heat oil and shallow fry chicken until well cooked on both sides.
- Cut it into cubes of desired size
- Check the below link to prepare alfredo sauce.
We love your pictures and recipes, they are mouth watering. Would love for you to share them with us at foodieportal.com. We are new but at foodieportal.com we are not photography snobs, we are just foodies.ReplyDelete