Ragi Porridge(Sweet&Spicy version)/kelvaragu kool
Ingredients:Ragi flour - 1 cup
water - 4 cups
For sweet version:
milk -3/4 cup
sugar -2-3 tbsp.
raisins - few to garnish
For spicy version:buttermilk -3/4 cup
salt - to taste(optional, since pickle is salty)
onion - 1 tbsp
pickle - 1/2 tsp of your choice
sev - to garnish
- In a pot boil 2 cups of water.
- In a bowl mix ragi flour in 2 cups of water.
- When the water in the pot starts boiling pour the ragi flour batter to it stirring with the other hand.
- Keep stirring and cook until the porridge thickens and the ragi changes nice brown color.
- Separate the porridge into equal halves to make sweet and spicy version.
Post a Comment