Plantain pepper fry/ Vazhakkai milagu varuval
Plantain /Vazhakkai -2
cumin seeds -1/4tsp
Curry leaves -few
Coconut -1/4 cup(shredded)
Pepper corn-1 tsp
salt -to taste
- In a blender add the grinding ingredients and add little water and then make paste.
- Heat the oil in a fry fan and add mustard seeds once splutter the mustard seeds then add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Add sliced plantain/Vazhakkai and fry for 3 minutes .
- then add the ground paste, little water and mix well.
- Cook until vazhakkai is soft and fully done.