Lamb keema curry
Ingredients:minced lamb -400 g
ginger -11/2tbp finely chopped
garlic -11/2 tbsp. finely chopped
curry leaves -few finely popped
small onion -100 g
tomato -1 medium finely chopped
coriander powder -11/2 tsp
cumin powder -3/4 tsp
chilli powder -11/2 tsp
garam masala -1/2 tsp
turmeric -1/4 tsp
salt -to taste
oil -1 tbsp.
cilantro -to garnish
Dry shredded coconut - 1 tbsp.
cashews -5-6 cashews
- In a blender grind the ingredients to grind into a fine powder.
- In a pressure cooker add lttle oil and fry the chopped ginger, garlic and curry leaves until the raw smell turns out.
- Now add the minced meat/keema to it along with salt,turmeric,chilli powder and chilli powder.
- Stir for 3-5 minutes then add 1/4 -1/2 cup of water to it and pressure cook for 5-7 whistles/until the meat is done.
- In a pan heat oil and add small onions(chopped) and fry until golden brown.
- Follow it with coriander powder,cumin powder,garam masala and slitted green chillies with adequate salt.
- Mix well and add the finely chopped tomatoes.
- When the tomato gets cooked add the cooked keema with desired amount of water to it.
- When the gravy starts boiling add the ground powder to it,mix well and cook for 3-5 minutes more.
- Serve the curry with Rice/dosa
Post a Comment