Gobi paratha/cauliflower paratha
For dough:Wheat flour -11/2 cup
warm water -3/4 cup
salt -to taste
oil -as needed
For stuffing:Cauliflower - 2 cups of finely chopped florets
onions -1/2 finely chopped
chilli powder -1/4 tsp
coriander powder -1/2 tsp
garam masala -1/4 tsp
cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
turmeric -1/8 tsp
salt -to taste
oil -2 tsp
cilantro -finely chopped
- Knead wheat flour with desired salt by adding warm water into a soft dough.
- Coat the dough with a tsp of oil and cover it with a damp cloth for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes make it into equal sized balls
- In a pan heat oil and allow cumin seeds to sizzle.
- add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- Add turmeric and finely chopped onions and fry until transparent.
- Add the finely chopped cauliflower florets mix well .
- Follow it with salt, chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Keep stirring and when cauliflower is 75% done add the finely chopped cilantro and cook until the cauliflower is completely done.
- Keep the stuffing ready.
- Dust the ball in little flour.
- Roll it into a small circle.
- Keep a scoop of cauliflower stuffing to it and fold carefully into a ball.
- Dust the ball again and roll it into a thin circle.(do not press so hard give a gentle press rolling evenly so that stuffing does not come out)
- Heat tawa and Put the paratha over it.
Thanks !! for your consistent support & encouragementReplyDelete