Ingredients:cabbage -100 g (2 cups finely chopped)
curry leaves-1 tsp finely
asafetida -1/8 tsp
salt -to taste
oil -to deep fry
- Soak chana dal in water for at least 3 hours.
- Chop cabbage finely
- Drain chana dhal and pat dry it over a cloth/paper towels
- In a blender grind chana dhal, salt, asafetida, fennel seeds until 10 seconds.
- Now add finely shredded cabbage to it mix well and grind for another 10 seconds.(Do not exceed grinding because the cabbage oozes more water and makes difficult for frying
- Remove it in a bowl and mix chopped onions, cilantro, curry leaves and green chilies to it.
- Make it into small patties.
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry the patties until golden brown.
- Crunchy cabbage vadai is ready to serve
this s my fav .. we can use gram flour alsoReplyDelete