Ingredients:Idli - 3
curry leaves- few
oil - to fry
For grinding:small onions-6-8
fennel seeds -pinch
chili powder -11/2tsp
salt -to taste
garlic -1 clove
- Refrigerate the idli previous night for the best taste.
- Cube the idlis
- In a pan heat oil and fry the cubed idli until golden crisp and keep it aside.
- Grind the ingredients given for grinding into a fine paste
- In a pan heat oil and temper curryleaves.
- Now pour the ground mixture and cook until it has no raw smell
- Add the fried idlis and allow it to get coated completely over the masala
- Serve as a appetizer/sides .
Post a Comment