Ragi moong adai
Ragi flour -2 cup
cooked green moong dal-1 cup
green chilli -4
ginger -2 inch
curry leaves -few
coriander leaves -few
cumin seeds -1/2tsp
salt -to taste
- Soak 1/2 cup green moong dhal overnight.
- Pressure cook green moong dal adding 11/2 cup of water with the salt.
- Open after the pressure goes off open and put it into the blender and make paste.
- Take a pan heat a tbsp of ghee add ragi flour and roast it.
- Take a big bowl add all the ingredients and the ground green moong paste and mix together .
- Then sprinkle the water and mix well to make a dough like chapathi dough.
- take a small ball and pat it on a plate into a nice circle like in pic.
- Heat tawa and put the roti on it.
- Drizzle some oil and turn once the bottom side gets cooked.
- Cook on the other side.
- Serve the healthy delicious adai with chutney of your choice.It tastes good even with no side dish/dip.