Ingredients:Mushroom -150 g
pasta -11/2 cup
onion -1/4 cup sliced
tomato -1 finely chopped
tomato sauce -2 tsp
ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tbsp
chilli powder - 1 tsp
salt -to taste
oil -2 tsp
white sauce:milk -1 cup
all purpose flour/maida-1
butter unsalted -1 tbsp.
- In a pot boil water and add the pasta with little olive oil and salt.
- Once pasta gets cooked drain the water and keep Pasta aside.
- Prepare white sauce using the link ...
- In a pan heat oil and add the onions.
- When it turns transparent add the ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- Follow it with chopped tomato and tomato sauce.
- Once it becomes mushy add chili powder ,salt and stir well.
- Add the finely chopped mushrooms and cook until well done .
- Now add the prepared white sauce.
- Now add the cooked pasta nd mix well.
- Mushroom Pasta is ready to serve
Post a Comment