Mangalore Chicken gravy
IngredientsChicken -1/2 kg
Coconunt -3 tbsp(shredded or powder)
Coconut milk -1/4-1/2 cup
Gingergarlic paste -1tbsp
tamarind water -1tbsp
chili powder -1/2 tsp
Kashmiri chilipowder- 1 tbsp
red chili -2
whole garam -to temper
cumin seeds -1/4 tsp
cumin powder -1tsp
coriander powder -1tsp
garam powder -1/4 tsp
salt -to taste
oi -3 to 4 tbsp
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a pan fry the onion and add coconut powder then keep it aside.
- Once it gets cool down grind it into a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add whole garam ,cumin seeds then add ginger garlic paste.After the raw smell goes off and the ground onion coconut paste.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add spice powders fry for a minute
- add chicken and salt and mix well.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes then pour tamarind water
- and coconut milk and 1/2 cup water.
- Yummy mangalore chicken gravy is ready.
- Serve with Rice/chapathi
I TRIED UR MANGALORE CHICKEN RECIPE.. IT WAS SO GOOD WITH CHAPATHI...ReplyDelete