Ingredients:mushrooms - 150 g
bell pepper - 1/2 finely sliced
onion -1 medium finely chopped
tomato - 2 pureed
coriander powder - 2 tsp
chilli powder - 1 tsp
pepper powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala -1/2 tsp
kasoori methi - 1 tsp crushed
salt - to taste
- In a pan heat oil add 11/2 tsp coriander powder and chilli powder and cook until light golden(do not burn the masala)
- Add the onions and fry until golden
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off
- Add the chopped bell pepper and fry for 2 minutes.
- Follow it with pureed tomatoes.
- After a minute add the remaining coriander powder,salt,pepper,crushed kasoori methi and garam masala .
- Mix well and add the chopped mushrooms stir thoroughly and cover it with a lid.
- Cook until the mushrooms are done with its own water.
- Serve with chapathi/cumin rice/naan
Post a Comment