Gobi 65/cauliflower 65
Gobi 65/Cauliflower 65 is a crispy appetizer/Snack made by deep frying cauliflower florets marinade in yogurt and spices.
Ingredients:Cauliflower - 500g(1 medium floret)
yogurt -1/3 cup
Rice flour -1 tbsp
cornflour -2 tbsp
salt - to taste
chilli powder -2 tsp
food colour -pinch(optional)
ginger garlic paste -1tbsp
curry leaves - few
oil -to deep fry
Cooking time :21 min
- In a pot allow water to boil and blanch cauliflower florets into if for few minutes. Remove and keep it aside.
- In a bowl marinade cauliflower florets in mixture of yogurt, corn flour, rice flour ,salt, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and pinch of food color(optional or to get natural color you can add kashmiri red chilli powder ) for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the florets in batches until crisp.
- Fry curry leaves and Garnish over the cauliflower florets.
- Gobi 65 is ready to be served as an appetizer.