Brinjal - 3
broad beans/avaraikkai-10 to15
Green chilli -4
cumin seed -1/2 tsp
shredded coconut -1/2cup
yogurt (curd) - 3 to 4tbsp
coconut oil -3tbsp
curry leaves -few
mustard seeds -1/4tsp
salt -to taste
- Cut all the vegetables .
- Grind the coconut ,cumin,green chilli coarsely.
- Heat the oil into the pan allow mustard seeds to splutter and add curry leaves .
- Add onion and fry until onion gets cooked.
- Then add all vegetables except plantain,salt and sprinkle little water and cook .
- When the vegetables are half cooked add the plantain and cook .
- Once vegetables gets cooked , add the ground paste , mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Then switch off the stove after 10 minutes add yogurt(curd).
- garnish with coriander leaves.
Post a Comment