ginger ,garlic -1 tbsp chopped
chilli powder -3/4 tsp
cumin powder -1/2 tsp
mustard seeds -1/4tsp
cumin seeds -1/4tsp
fennel seeds - 1/4 tsp
curry leaves -few
oil -3 tbsp
salt - to taste
- Wash and boil the potato until it gets half cooked.
- Peel the skin after it cools off and cut it into slices.
- In a kadai heat oil and temper with mustard seeds,cumin seeds,fennel seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the crushed ginger &garlic and fry until the raw smell goes off.
- Fry onion until light golden.
- Now cook tomato until it becomes mushy until oil oozes out(add water if necessary)
- Add the cooked potato and cook the masala until it blends well.
The spicy potato is ready to serve with any Rice/chapathi/dosa
Post a Comment